Friday, June 3, 2011

Sleep Deprivation

Alright, so I have finally started my 2nd shift (sort of) after waiting to get off third for what was 5 months, but what felt like forever. And now, yes that time stamp is correct, and it is early morning. That's right, I finally get off third, but my body is like, "Hell no chicka." So okay, yes I get to watch episodes of Ghost Whisperer, but really? Is that the schedule I want to be on? Work, Ghost Whisperer, bed at 5 or 6 am (wash, rinse, repeat)? I was supposed to start working out more this week. But it's okay. I can wait until my body gets more acclimated. Maybe it's just a case of you always want what you can't have, but in this case it's not my mind, but my body that apparently wants to stay up until all hours of the night. Insanity.

Okay. Okay. I'm heading to bed. And maybe I'll start actually writing blogs rather than journal entries about my sleeping habits and possible book clubs. Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment